Manicure and Pedicure bowls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyjade

Reaction score
Hello all, i'm looking for some different manicure and pedicure bowls for my new salon, i don't like foot spas so i've found some lovely looking wooden one but they're quite expensive and apparently only last for around 6 months. I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on where to get any? Also i've been looking on pedicurebowls.com and they look great but i would like to know if anyone has actually used them before i get them. Thanks guys

TK Max is a good place to pick up something different, its just a case of looking often to find what you want, hth

You cannot disinfect a wooden bowl !!! Not a good idea. Something that looks like wood maybe but isn't.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies, i'll head down to TK Max later and see what i can find. The only reason i don't like spas is because you can get them anywhere but i do like the look of the Beverly Hills one. Thanks again :)

I use a foot bowl from ytsara, its that resin light material that looks like wood and has a high sheen on it.

I do disinfect it between uses.

Hi adelekeegan1, Please could you tell me where you got your glass stones from? Thanks

Hi adelekeegan1, Please could you tell me where you got your glass stones from? Thanks

I got mine in Florida USA and they are quite large and brightly coloured and I use them for pedis. For manis I use small clear ones, the type you can get for flower arranging etc. I happened to find some in a candle shop here in the UK - HTH

Thanks a lot for the info. Will try and see if I can get it here too.

I got a really large stainless steel mixing bowl from Amazon. It's big enough for two feet and I can put my hot stones in it which seems to be popular. It's also really easy to clean and sanatise.

Does anyone know where CND got the foot bowl thats in the earth pedicure video?

Thanks

xxSarahxx

you can get it on pedicurebowls.com and its $220. if you do get it will you let me know if its any good please?

wow thanks for that.
xxx

I'm considering a wooden pedi bowl from Pinks Boutique. Does anyone know if they are any good?? Thanks

Hi
I'm after a wooden mani and pedi bowl too, but not keen on Pinks Prices for the Pedicure bowl, and may only last 6 months......I've looked everywhere though, have you come across anything else in your search? I think I might take the TX Maxx advice! good luck in your search xxx

I use a foot bowl from ytsara, its that resin light material that looks like wood and has a high sheen on it.

I do disinfect it between uses.

thats wat we have there very long lasting too, lovely big bowels also!!! perfect for scrubs n masks

I saw a wooden bowl at the NSI stand at olympia a few days ago, I spoke to the lady working there and she said it was fine to use for pedicures (obviously as she was selling them) and that they had been treated so that they could be disinfected. She also said they are long lasting. Does anyone own one who would agree, or would you just stay away from wood altogether?

we have the wooden ones (ystara ones) for at least a year or more there still prefect! jus dry them out properly after a pedicure maybe, i always do our older bowels kinda chipped a bit

OK cheers hun. I emailed ystara ages ago but they never replied? Oh well...

Hi
I'm after a wooden mani and pedi bowl too, but not keen on Pinks Prices for the Pedicure bowl, and may only last 6 months......I've looked everywhere though, have you come across anything else in your search? I think I might take the TX Maxx advice! good luck in your search xxx

Hi Claire,

Unfortunately, other than Pinks I cannot seem to find a wooden pedi bowl any cheaper. There is also 'Renaissance Products Ltd' that supply something similar which appear good quality but cost £99 plus shipping which is ridiculous for a pedi bowl! I will keep looking though and keep you posted! x

Latest posts

Back