Manicure and pedicure range for mobile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cocoon

Reaction score
Hi all just wondering what ranges you all used as I'm looking for a good quality range that is not too pricy. I have been looking at CND but not sure if it would be too exppensive for my price list if you know what I mean.
Thanks
Kizzy

Hi all just wondering what ranges you all used as I'm looking for a good quality range that is not too pricy. I have been looking at CND but not sure if it would be too exppensive for my price list if you know what I mean.
Thanks
Kizzy

Why don't you ring CND and let them help you? 08452106060

They will tell you EXACTLY how much each cost of service is to YOU so you can really price yourself correctly. The CND man and ped ranges are not pricey and the quality is superb. That is what your distributor is there to do .. to help you with these things, be your partner in helping you to grow your business. They will tell you how many services you can get from each bottle and how much it will cost you. Use their expertise and invite their help .. that is why they are there. :hug:

Thanks will do that today
Kizzy

I rung cnd today because I really like their earth pedicure range and was also interested in the marine one, it works out quite expensive when you have to buy the items individually.

I asked the woman on the end of the phone what she thought would be an appropriate price for pedicures using this range and she said that she couldn't answer that as it depends on my location and it's up to me what price to charge so didnt really help.

I've decided to leave it now for the time being.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I've been looking into getting mani/pedi products from CND but really want to get my Shellac kit first. At the moment i have been using PediStation and ManiStation from Salons Direct. They are not a "big brand" but i always try out products on myself and family and these are lovely if you are looking for an affordable range "for now". They are really fruity smelling. Just an idea HTH.

I have CND's Earth Almond Manicure and Earth Pedicure which I love and so do the clients. I bought a start up pack for £50 from Sweet Squared.

Also they recommend using CND's girlfriend buffer which is excellent and gives a great shine, especially good for male manicures or clients who don't want a polish.

Latest posts

Back