Manicure and Pedicures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billie

Reaction score
Hi
does anyone just offer manicure and pedicure as a home or mobile service and if so how busy are they? or would I need to offer other nail treatments as well?

Please advise as I am doing the man and ped course with a view to be mobile and wonder what else if offered.

Cheers

Billie xx

I do beauty, so I can't say you will be mobbed if you just do this, or whatever, but manicures are very popular.

as soon as I am qualified I have a reqular booking at a local primary school for the staff. they are very keen on pampering and especially man and ped so I cant wait

Hi Billie!

A friend of mine has a very successful business doing just manicures and pedicures from her home, I think with the right sort of marketing it can definitely work very well for people!

Jxx

thank you for the information

its it needed

Billie xx

Billie,

There's the age old thing, that if you don't offer it the client will go to someoe who does.....

Maybe wait and see if you get requests from people if you do extensions and judge from that. If you don't get any requests it may not be worth pursuing, or ask clients if it's a service they or their friends would/do use?

Good luck

B x

Initially I just did enhancements, but found more and more people were asking for manicures and pedicures. Not every woman wants to wear nail enhancements. Now I do more manis than enhancements and I love doing them. The client leaves with beautiful hands and I don't have to worry if she's gonna break a nail or come back complaining of pingers.

I'd say have fun on your manicure and pedicure course - I'm sure you'll find the benifits very rewarding.

Best wishes,

Karen
xxx

good idea

I am keen to qualify and get things moving

thanks for you advice

Billie xx

i really enjoy doing it

I have been doing it on my family for years and thought why not get qualified

I find it satisfying especially the Pedicure treatment and to see feet looking all pretty again

Latest posts

Back