Manicure/ pedi ranges

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyxperts

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a few premium manicure ranges barring opi (currently discontinuing in my salon) & Nailtiques, I'd ideally like a range that is good to retail too that isn't available in every department store or qvc!
Thanks x

I personally can't see past CND Marine Spa Pedi range and Citrus Spa Mani range. They are amazing products that deliver amazing results every time. X

I like the Cuccio range myself. I did purchase a few of the CND Scentsations to try for hand and arm massage but I didn't like them, far too synthetic, I prefer more natural smelling ranges. X

I personally can't see past CND Marine Spa Pedi range and Citrus Spa Mani range. They are amazing products that deliver amazing results every time. X

I have just done my spatacular converstion laast few weeks and think that the cnd ranges are amazing!

Thanks geeks, I've decided to go with bio sculptures range of mani & pedi products as I use bio gel also. I do like cnd range too though x

Latest posts

Back