Manicure/pedicure bag for mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purple Rose

Reaction score
I've recently done the cnd spa conversion course. I work mobile and I wondered how all you mobile techs transport your stuff. I like the idea of the trolleys but thought they got heavy.

You could try a bucket bag from Sweet Squared; lots of people swear by them (including Gigi).

I use a plastic tool box from B & Q. Its ideal as it has compartments for bits and bobs. Loads of room in the bottom part for uv lamp and desk lamp etc.

CND do a new wonderful trolley. I've seen it and it looks so professional. It's got room for everything you need and loads of bags and shelves. It's a wee bit pricey on first look, but really has quality built in and you'd never need another trolley. xx

I must admit I was thinking about one of them for my L&P, I wasn't sure if there'd fit the man and ped stuff in, but maybe I'm wrong. I think I really need to have a good look at one. I'm also doing the Brisa cut the cord, and didn't know if the bucket bag would be any good for that. I really like the big suitcases that CND do, just really can't afford that and wondered if there was a cheaper alternative.

i have a lovely basket with handles that has a lining and a few cute bows it was from Au Nauturelle it was a tenner and everyone who has seen it says how lovely it is and its a become a talking point but i dont know if they went into administration but if they are still open near you they may still have some xx

Latest posts

Back