Manicure/pedicure courses in Devon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazybek

Reaction score
Hi all
As title says really,im looking for a manicure/pedicure course in Devon somewhere and dont seem to be having much luck (google is NO friend of mine today!).

Ive spoken to someone at sweet squared about the cnd spa manicure course so have any of you guys done this one?It sounds fab and would love to give it a go but just wanted some feedback and i know il get it on here!
Thank you in advance everyone :biggrin: x

Hello

Tha carlton instute do a one day course at Exmouth. It is accredited by the guild and you can get insurance.

Hope this helps

xx

Try www.nailsand.co.uk for rebecca orme's training info with ez flow xx

It would be either her or possibly Jessica marks xx

Thanks guys!x

Any feedback on the cnd spartacular mani/pedi course?x

Any feedback on the cnd spartacular mani/pedi course?x

The cnd mani pedi products are amazing!! I have used the citrus spa manicure and marine spa pedicure products ever since I first trained and still love them! I was always told by my educator that I didn't need to do the course so I never did but as I have just returned to nails from taking a couple of years out (children) I really wanted to refresh some of my skills again. Sadly though katrina only does the spattacular course at plymouth once every five months and the most recent was last Monday :( so guess I will have to wait a while longer! But I would still recommend the products - you won't regret it x

Thanks AmandaT.
Am gutted as i only rang on Tuesday to find out course dates for that particular course and they told me id just missed one!
We have the cnd citrus soak here and its lovely!
Thanks for your reply.:D

Thanks AmandaT.
Am gutted as i only rang on Tuesday to find out course dates for that particular course and they told me id just missed one!

That's ok! Such a shame I really wanted to do the course but they said there just isn't enough interest in it. There aren't any dates up for the next one yet - hopefully in the summer so will try and get on it then :) stick with the cnd products though - the marine pedicure products are great for summer - the marine mask has a cooling effect (I used to live and work in Tenerife and it used to be so so popular!)

Thanks AmandaT.

hi there, ive just popped on here to see if theres any news, i am still teaching spa tacular, if you are still interested please email me on [email protected]. katrina from cnd

Hi,

I live in Devon and I trained at Petroc North Devon if that helps x

Latest posts

Back