Manicure Tables.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessicaDavies

Reaction score
I suffer from backache as itis, & When i go to peoples houses im right on edge of table on corner & i have to do a full set of nails whilst my back & neck are seriously killing me. Is there any cheap fold up, carry tables what i could buy? so i can sit straight across from the person so im more comfortable. :|

Thanks. xx

Beauty Express do a really good folding mobile manicure table.:lol:

i got a good 1 from a shop on ebay comes with carry bag and rest.its was about £65

I had the same issue I was looking on eBay for one however I found a fold down camping table which was perfect size it also has 2 heights, it's really light I can lift it with 1 finger!, and it was in the sale for £8. It was online at sportsdirect.

Thanks. i will check them out xx :green:

I got mine from ebay too, was about £55 and comes with tray underneath for little bits and pieces and arm rest. Its kidney shaped, so you can get right in close without breaking your back-only down side is that its quite heavy to carry around so I normally dont take it.

i used a cheap one camping on because it was light and it drove me mad cos it wasnt big enough to put all my bits on it so treated myself to one off ebay, with tray and bag (i think the post above me has bought the same one) and yes it is a bit heavy, but its worth it... now my client is the right height, straight across from me and its fab and my clients are all saying that they are alot more comfortable too... so everyone is happy!! x

Hi, I use one of those laptop/tv dinner tables you can buy from Netto or wherever, think I paid about a tenner for mine! Ideal weight to carry around, folds down flat for the boot of the car, adjustable height etc. Only down side is they're not terribly big but I still manage to get all the relevant tools on there, I just have to be pretty organised.

x

Sports Direct still have that folding table at £8, thinking of getting it myself but I need to find some chairs just in case :D

Hi
I would look on eBay, I purchased mine from there and paid £54 which included free next day delivery.

I bought one on ebay like someone else posted earlier, kidney shaped, with arm rest and drawer. I use it at home but find it a bit heavy and awkward to carry around.

As a last resort you could use your clients ironing board. That's what I did once and it was quite comfortable. I sat on a stool and she sat on her sofa.

Latest posts

Back