Many people tried Xen tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugarglo

Reaction score
HI EVRYONE
Just wondered if many of you have tried xen tan? And if so is it living up to its A-list name. Was surprised it only has 1 colour to suit all, does this work?
xxxx

I have tried it,
to be honest i did have it for about 3 months before trying it out but that should not have made a difference,
it smells divine and i like you expected great results from it,
i am very pale so did worry that it may develop too dark for me but it was the opposite, i only had one shade of difference to my skin and i could only see it because i knew i was wearing it but no one else could tell i had a spray tan,
i sprayed myself so i know it was applied right,
i was not happy with the results hth

I have tried it,
to be honest i did have it for about 3 months before trying it out but that should not have made a difference,
it smells divine and i like you expected great results from it,
i am very pale so did worry that it may develop too dark for me but it was the opposite, i only had one shade of difference to my skin and i could only see it because i knew i was wearing it but no one else could tell i had a spray tan,
i sprayed myself so i know it was applied right,
i was not happy with the results hth
Yeah i sprayed myself last nite. colour guide is beautiful, lovely and dark, but when i showered this morn its very lite (im very pale too). mind you i did spray my face 3 times lol! its gone a lovely brown tho. will keep trying others. i hear vani-t is a-list too. thanx hun
xxxxx

I have got xen tan in and LOVE it , sooo natural for me just what you want...very impressed with their customer service too and promotional products i got with my solution.
i did have sienna x in but xen tan beats it for me.
i had a spray tan and i was BLACK the next day and im quite fair - had 2 coats on..and lasted 7-8 days cant complain for me i luvv there tan ...

It smells lovely...cherries!! It was really light on me and I've got pale Scottish Skin :) have you had samples?

I got the dark lotion to try it. Loved the smell. The tan was nice - not very dark but I was not impressed with how it faded. Very patchy, even thought I moisturised daily.
xxx

I used the lotion for some time and I actually found it rubbish. It faded patchily, even to the point of it easily coming off in some areas to reveal my natural colour and staying dark around those areas.

I took a closer look at the ingredients and discovered it has mineral oil, which is a huge no no for fake tan as it basically strips the tan off (great tip if you stain your hands, rub baby oil on the stain and it fafdes it fast). baby oil is basically mineral oil so i did a little test with some baby oil on a bit of my xen-tanned skin and surprise surprise it came off my skin so easily. I'm amazed that this ingredient features in such a raved about product.
i'd be interested to see if anyone has had such problems with it. i gave up on it in the end

Latest posts

Back