Marvelash?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a new u

Reaction score
I have recently trained in marvelash and have found my clients lashes have fallen out after a few days, I have followed instructions and contacted marvelash for advice.
But the same is happening. The question is am I able to use a different brand glue whilst using marvelash , or do I have to change brand completely and re train.

Hi, I had exactly the same problem. It was the glue. Dries too slow and doesn't last at all.
I switched to eyelash emporium sensitive glue and all has been well since.
Have a search in here and you'll find lots of advice on different glues other geeks have tried. Xx

oh thanks, did u continue to use the new glue with mlash or jump brand altogether

Try Lashbase glue there is sensitive one and extreme one. You can still use marvel lash with different glue but you should try few different brands and see which you prefer x

Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

oh thanks, did u continue to use the new glue with mlash or jump brand altogether

I do still use marvel lashes with new glue but I've since purchased others as well.
It's all about trial and error. what works for one person might not work for another.
Try some different brands and see which you feel most comfortable using and get good results with xx

Latest posts

Back