Mary Kay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princess barbie

Reaction score
Hey geeks

I'm thinking of becoming a Mary Kay consultant to add on to my mobile beauty business.
I was wondering if anyone has done this or something similar & if you did, did you find it helped your business?:)

Hello :)
I used to be a Mary Kay consultant, I personally didnt find it helped my business, however my sister does it and it helped her. I think I live in the wrong area for it - does that make sense?
My sister is more 'pushy' than I am, so I guess thats why she sells a lot, I just feel uncomfortable doing that.
I do love the products though!
I did use the products in my body treatments though and my clients loved them. However I didnt sell enough to justify staying with Mary Kay.
HTH
xxx

Is it a professional brand?
Perhaps you might be better off using a professional brand like Spiezia Organics who have an "At Home" party plan scheme.
I wouldn't want to dilute my own brand professionalism by using a possibly questionable brand. That said, I don't know anything about Mary Kay - if it's a pro brand then why not!

Is it a professional brand?
Perhaps you might be better off using a professional brand like Spiezia Organics who have an "At Home" party plan scheme.
I wouldn't want to dilute my own brand professionalism by using a possibly questionable brand. That said, I don't know anything about Mary Kay - if it's a pro brand then why not!

Hi Lynne

Yes it is a professional brand & they do everything from skin care to make up :)!! Its just that its mainly sold by consultants but from what I heard at the training day more & more salons are using it now!

Hello :)
I used to be a Mary Kay consultant, I personally didnt find it helped my business, however my sister does it and it helped her. I think I live in the wrong area for it - does that make sense?
My sister is more 'pushy' than I am, so I guess thats why she sells a lot, I just feel uncomfortable doing that.
I do love the products though!
I did use the products in my body treatments though and my clients loved them. However I didnt sell enough to justify staying with Mary Kay.
HTH
xxx

Hi Bronni

I wasn't sure whether to use the products for my facials & make up as well as doing partys with it. One of my clients is a consultant & she is doing really well with it.

Latest posts

Back