Mary Queen of Shops - Hair Salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe Mary didn't get rid of the plants outside the salon though :eek: !!!!

I have to say although i love Mary, and i felt she did improve his buisness that this episode was a bit of a let down... i really enjoy the tranformation of business and building but there was hardly any time spent showing the changes to the interior of the salon.
Oh and after critising the pee stained plant pots they remained unwashed !!!!
Boo Hoo

I have to say although i love Mary, and i felt she did improve his buisness that this episode was a bit of a let down... i really enjoy the tranformation of business and building but there was hardly any time spent showing the changes to the interior of the salon.
Oh and after critising the pee stained plant pots they remained unwashed !!!!
Boo Hoo
yes I agree, the sign was really boring and plain, she seemed more interested in getting him to London. She must have had him there 3-4 times.

I loved seeing the other 2 hairdressers, especially as one of them had a day spa in it.

Just wanted to say Thankyou to Blue Rose for the link. I missed it and was going to see if it was on on-demand later, but if it isn't that is perfect xx

I feel bad saying this but I think the hairdressers all seemed pretty bad...or at least that's how the program made them look...they all produced pretty uninspired hair when left to their own devices.

I have seen the fashion hairstyle theme done before in a hairdressers in Westfield shopping centre and It seems to work really well there especially as most of the customers were drop in-people who walked past and went in on a whim when they saw the style they wanted in the window. Not sure how this would work long term but I guess the point was to get them in and then get them hooked if they liked how they were treated.

Here is the link it's a "blow dry bar" and they are going to have one in topshop...coincidence? http://www.hershesons.com/blow_dry_bar

Last edited:
Definately think this episode was rubbish the more i think about it the more dissapointed i feel. She should have promoted refresher training , and got all the staff involved rather than just lurvying it up in London!!!!

Latest posts

Back