Mascara help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackie D

Reaction score
Hi geeks can you help!.....I'm in desperate need for a mascara that doesn't give me panda eyes...I've tried numerous mascaras including smudge proof and water proof and everything I have used on the high street gives me panda eyes....is there anything out there?

Mascara is the one makeup product that drives me insane! I've tried them all mac clarins Chanel Dior screenface bobbi brown the list goes on .. Well my fave one the one I use everyday is boots natural collection water guard mascara it's £1.99 and it's great the brush is fab it goes on great no clumps not dry and at that price you can get one in every colour! I always get comments on my lashes when I wear it.

DreamWeave mascara, try it and you'll never go back. We sell it at the salon and also post out to people. It's only 12 pounds and well worth it.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

I have really oily eyes aswell, I ve been using Maybelline falsies (the purple one but in waterproof) thats really good, but i dont put it on my bottom lashes, if you're willing to order online, then the Fairy drops Mascara from japan is AMAZING!!! it lengthens and super waterproof! a bitch to get off at the end of the day... but proves it really works! =)

The body shop big and curvy mascara the pink and black bottle. It's one I will use if I know I'm going to have a long day or if it's warm or raining outside! the downside -it's a bit of a nightmare to remove at the end of the day but it does stay put

The body shop big and curvy mascara the pink and black bottle. It's one I will use if I know I'm going to have a long day or if it's warm or raining outside! the downside -it's a bit of a nightmare to remove at the end of the day but it does stay put

I work for the body ship and the pink and black one should be easy to remove the blue and black bottle is the hard one. It is very very waterproof. If you hold your remover in for about 10 secs it should come off easier. It gives the remover a chance to penetrate the mascara. :) x

Try Benefit They're Real, it does not budge. It's actually really difficult to remove! It's a great mascara too.

I swear by models own fibre lash, it's amazing! I think it's on groupon today for £15 instead of £35 or you can get it in boots.

I work for the body ship and the pink and black one should be easy to remove the blue and black bottle is the hard one. It is very very waterproof. If you hold your remover in for about 10 secs it should come off easier. It gives the remover a chance to penetrate the mascara. :) x

I have tried every way and I always get it coming away as gloopy black strings when removing! Good mascara tho :D and as I say best waterproof I've used. Maybe it's the products I'm using to remove I use simple eye make up remover and liz Earle skin care

I have tried many mascara's over the years and always gone back to Lancôme, which is the only make which does not give me panda eyes, I have the Benefit there real one at the moment and although it gives amazing volume and length I still get smudges !
Nightmare !
Lancôme is unbeatable x

I have tried every way and I always get it coming away as gloopy black strings when removing! Good mascara tho :D and as I say best waterproof I've used. Maybe it's the products I'm using to remove I use simple eye make up remover and liz Earle skin care

Try the camomile waterproof remover from The Body Shop they will give you a free sample :) x

Try the camomile waterproof remover from The Body Shop they will give you a free sample :) x

Thanks hun I will make sure I pick some up next time I'm near a shop to try it out! X

Armani stretching mascara is the bey I've tried or Dior show blackout xxx

Thanks for all the suggestions geeks.....have just purchased Estée Lauder double wear volume and lift mascara....will test drive it tomorrow and let you know if it works!!

Latest posts

Back