Massage along side Shrinking Violet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashleigh_21x

Reaction score
Morning geeks,

I have a male client this morning for a shrinking violet wrap. He is having an eve taylor facial while wrapped. Lovely! But he has also booked a full body exfoliation and a full body hot stones massage. I didn't take this call, nor did any of the other therapists. It was the owner who does not have a background in beauty. Now i have had a look through the shrinking violet handbook (and unless I'm too sleepy cause I haven't had my caffeine fix this morning) it doesn't appear to have any info about if these 2 treatments are ok to do before or even after the SV. I know tans etc should be left for 48 hours, but what about massage etc? I would have thought I would have to leave it for at the very least 24 hours. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to correct me. But it just dawned on me last night that he's having massage and exfoliation, and SV. Didn't know if this would be ok.

I'm also a bit miffed as I told my manager I didn't want to treat this guy again. He's been in before and made me feel really uncomfortable and now I have a 4 hour appointment with him.

Thanks in advance

Cheers!
A xxx

I would do the massage and exfoliation first then the shrinking violet. There's no point exfoliating afterwards as the sv oil needs to stay on to continue to work or just explain to him how the sv works and maybe suggest something like reflexology x

Yeah that was the order I was going for, just didn't know whether it was ok to do or not. Thanks for that x

Latest posts

Back