Massage-fleecy blankets instead of towels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hazelb

Reaction score
I love the softness and size of fleecy blankets and was debating whether to use these instead of towels for my massage treatments. One of the advantages being that they are relatively cheap and cover a whole body in one piece.
Have any of you tried this?
My biggest concern is how they stand up to frequent washing and how easily massage oil will come out of them. ( I have enough trouble with towels!:|)

Yes I use them. I buy the Majestic Towels Fleece blankets. Lovely and soft, stands up to the rigours of constant washing and I never have an issue with oil stains. The bonus being that they dry really quickly too.

Yes I use them. I buy the Majestic Towels Fleece blankets. Lovely and soft, stands up to the rigours of constant washing and I never have an issue with oil stains. The bonus being that they dry really quickly too.

ah great. Is that the microfiber fleece blanket 150cm x200cm. it's the only fleece thing I can find on their site...nice colours too!

Yes, they are the ones I use. Great value too

Fleece is sooooo much better as after washing it dries much quicker and doesn't need to go in the tumble drier. Just bung them in the wash then hang them on a radiator overnight.

I prefer fleecy blankets too. Much nicer and easier to clean.

I agree. I love my fleecy blankets and so do my clients xx

I love my fleecy blankets. My clients prefer them too. I liyve that drying time is so quick.

Sent from my GT-I9301I using SalonGeek mobile app

Can I just ask, when you use fleece, does any fluff come off onto the clients oily skin?

No it doesn't xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Ok thanks, I'm just starting out and thinking about the nightmare of towels. This sounds like a great idea :)

you should also consider a heated underblanket - So many of our customers comment on this - It is a really nice touch instead of lying onto cold bedding!

Thanks, like the sound of that one. I've had a couple of cold massages and there's nothing worse!

Latest posts

Back