Massage Oils

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyc

Reaction score
hi peeps just another quick one, does anyone know where i can get massage oils, but preferrably from local shops i.e boots or somewhere and not from the internet as dont have much time left to purchase them as would like them for friday thanks x x x x

You can get a carrier oil from Boots (may are nut based so be aware of any nut allergies) and then add your own scents with essential oils!

Sorry had mine a while no idea on costs!

Hiya, Have you a 'Body shop' you will prob get them there, maybe a health shop that sells herbal remadies might sell massage oils. Failing all that you could try a local beauty salon as they may have them for sale. Good luck and happy hunting.

Kelly
Unless you are a trained Aromatherapist you won't be insured to use essential oils that you have blended yourself on clients.
You do need to be carefull of what oils you are using because of contraindications. i.e. Pregnancy ,High or low blood pressure among other things.

Ruby

Hi guys, thanks for your help i went to the Body Shop and bought a bottle of lavender massage oil x

Latest posts

Back