Massage set up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julier

Reaction score
Hi...does anyone place anything on the floor under head hole when doing a massage so the client is not just staring at the floor? X

No, we don't want client to be thinking of anything but themselves.

I mean like some spas place bowls of water with floating candles in or flowers- that sort of thing x

I personally wouldn't put anything, I had a massage once where they put a bowl with floating candles on the floor under the face hole and it was a bit annoying as when I had my eyes closed I could still the flickering light x

I do sometimes think less is more x

Could ask the client if they would like it or not first. Id never thought of putting something there before, but if I was the client I like the idea of floating flowers, maybe not candles because of the flicking light though.

I sometimes put a bowl of hot water with essential oils in, just to give a lovely fragrance, but not to look at particularly.

That's a nice idea x

Sorry to spoil your fun but if you put a bowl of lovely stuff under the facehole, and your massage is super dooper lovely, the client might be tempted to drool into the bowl.

Sorry to spoil your fun but if you put a bowl of lovely stuff under the facehole, and your massage is super dooper lovely, the client might be tempted to drool into the bowl.
Lol

no decoration require for bowls and any other thing just put some good flower and light smell of perfume in salon where client is coming for massage .and arrange some candles not close to the massage desk it should far away form client so the light of that candle do not affect the client's eye.and give client some warm massage oil so client feels relaxing.

Latest posts

Back