massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyyork

Reaction score
i really want to do a massage course. i live in lincolnshire and dont mind travelling, the only thing is i need one thats in an evening or one day a week because i work. does anyone know of anywhere??!? x

I did my massage course through my college, it was to a level 3 standard and took roughly a year, so if you contact your local college they should be able to help. I do now you can do sort of short courses, but i think to be able to give the best treatment the other courses are better, as there is so much anatomy and physiology involved.
Hope that has helped
jenny x

Pinks in Derby offer various massage course, their own plus you can do itec ones also I think, I haven't done any courses personally with Pinks but have heard good things about them and will be looking at doing my massage courses with them I think.

thanks guys, i have already done my beauty level 2 and bits of level 3 so have done my anatomy and phisiology, so is mainly practical i need to learn as the rest should just be revision. x

I live in Lincolnshire (Skegness) and I am currently doing an Indian Head massage course at UK Holistics in Grantham. I have done one day already, I have some case studies to do at home and then I go back in a months time for my second day.

I have signed up to do Swedish Body and Hot Stones there as well.

Their website is UK Holistics carry out Therapy, Aromatherapy, Reflexology,Training, Treatments, Crystal, Reiki, Hopi, Indian, Head, Massage, School, Course, Courses or give Sally a call on 01476 405202. She is really nice and I would definitely recommend it.

fantastic! thankyou! x

Latest posts

Back