Master Painter not permitted on Business Cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NicDox

NicDox
Reaction score
Hi I was recently having some art work done for advertising and I was told that we were not permitted to use 'CND Master Painter' as our slogan line in advertising any more. Also that some people were being asked to remove it. Does anyone know about this? Or been asked?

Why not check with someone who really knows at SweetSquared 08452106060.

If be interested to hear what they say

Who said you can't use it?

Who exactly told you that you couldn't use CND Master Painter! Load of rubbish info I say.

It's just a case of S2 is closed and I'm being impatient by coming in here. FYI it's a reputable designer that a lot of use have used through this forum so I don't want to poo poo their name. They did say phone and check. No need for arms up about it. I will check tomorrow.

It's just a case of S2 is closed and I'm being impatient by coming in here. FYI it's a reputable designer that a lot of use have used through this forum so I don't want to poo poo their name. They did say phone and check. No need for arms up about it. I will check tomorrow.

You have the certificate!

Use CND Master Painter because that is the Qualification you have. No reason you can't use it.

Latest posts

Back