Matching light blonde hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hairextensions004.jpg

can see the pics now hun :)

Hey hun I have the exact same problem, but I just do as u do and explain the lightest blonde has yellow tones and they may want to put a toner through it. Nearly all my clients are happy to have toners and as many have had extensions before with other methods or companies they r familiar they would need to do that for a perfect match ;-) x

And your so right it really knocks your confidence and I take it really personally if a person isn't happy or comes back with a complaint. My bet advice would be have a strict refund policy and also get them to sign paperwork that they r happy with colour match and have received the aftercare sheet x

thanks girls. I will definitely do the aftercare sheet that says everything I told her in writing just so I can't have any come backs. sometimes we take for granted that even though a customer has had a full consultation and seems happy at the time they can rely on the facts that they can demand a refund as it was just verbal.

definitely learn from my mistakes and gonna cover my back in future

Latest posts

Back