Matching nails to a wedding dress?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca@PolishedToPerfection

Reaction score
A new client wants me to do a Shellac Mani & pedi for her wedding (feel honoured!). She's told me she loves nail art and bright colours and is definitely not a French manicure kinda girl and that she is thinking of a bubblegum pink colour and she likes polka dots as there is quite a few in the wedding! She wants me to come up with some ideas too but I don't have a clue! Can anyone help? Xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1405690919962.jpg
    1405690919962.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 245
How about Cake Pop with a small regular dot design in Water Park - think it would be the right blue to match the cummerbund?

How about Cake Pop with a small regular dot design in Water Park - think it would be the right blue to match the cummerbund?

Thank you! I was thinking something more like pink bikini? I always think of bubblegum pink to be quite bright! X

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Adorable dress! Although not pink based, might you draw from the blue sash and do Water Park or Blue Rapture (maybe with shimmer like Grapefruit Sparkle or Gold VIP Status) with polka dots in Cream Puff or Studio White?

Latest posts

Back