Maternity leave

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel87

Reaction score
Hiya,
I have just returned to work from 8 1/2 months of maternity leave and I'm expecting again! (I am super excited) So works out I'll be back on maternity leave end of October. Not sure how my boss will take the news, but I don't see why I should put my family on hold for the sake of making it convenient for someone else. Do you think it's best if I kept my secret a secret for longer or let the boss know sooner rather than later? Your opinions about what you would do are much appreciated, thanks x

I would probably wait untill your 12 week scan, my life is on hold as im self employed and the logistics of having a baby scare me, it will be good to have too close in age :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Well it would be nice to give your boss fair warning. It is really up to you when you tell him. And by the way congrats. There is not a reason for you to put your family on hold. How exciting.

I'd wait until 12 week scan but then tell your boss as more notice is always better x

Latest posts

Back