Matrix so color and ColorSync cocktails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dfinch

Reaction score
Has anyone got any favourites :) I'm still trying to achieve a level 8 "rose gold" :) ive currently got the equivalent of a 8mg on the ends of my hair i tried 6ml clear to 2ml hd rv In sync for 20mins but went a horrible copper colour :( any suggestions? Matrix preferred as that's all I can get ATM.

9cm is a gorgeous rose gold x

9cm is quite a new colour in So Colour Beauty in the UK.
Another way I made a nice rose gold was 20ml 8g + 1ml SR-RV but that was on 100% grey hair with 20vol. Can you buy some wefts or use some cuttings to have a play with different colours?x

9cm is quite a new colour in So Colour Beauty in the UK.
Another way I made a nice rose gold was 20ml 8g + 1ml SR-RV but that was on 100% grey hair with 20vol. Can you buy some wefts or use some cuttings to have a play with different colours?x

I contacted our color tech and she said just to use clear and add different amounts of copper and red booster to achieve however intense you want.. Not sure how I feel about it.. We have a client which has 9av with 3 gms of so red red voilet but she is Also grey :/. Not sure what to do. Il just keep playing around on some spare extensions I have :). I am so tempted to try some rose drops but don't think I'll be happy with it

Latest posts

Back