Matrix technique sheets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerinse

Reaction score
Help me!!! Ok got new metallic pearl colours in and been flicking through the techniques, and one has really thrown my brain here goes

Formula A uses 10p and 3% in alternating foils with formula B which is color graphics grape pigment with promoter 22

Then for the full head colour they use 8p with 9%

The natural base is only a 7!! This is really throwing my brain about!

Help me!!! Ok got new metallic pearl colours in and been flicking through the techniques, and one has really thrown my brain here goes

Formula A uses 10p and 3% in alternating foils with formula B which is color graphics grape pigment with promoter 22

I reckon that they've got the developers mixed up for the 2 new shades they're always having miss prints

I noticed that too its very just aix up of the developer strengths! We've seen that on a few sheets! ;)

Oh good! So I'm not just bring a dizzy cow! X

Ok here's the end result of 8p 10p equal amount in sync left 20 mins, sorry I need a shave and eyebrows doing lol x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334823955.276411.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334823955.276411.jpg
    132.7 KB
Ok here's the end result of 8p 10p equal amount in sync left 20 mins, sorry I need a shave and eyebrows doing lol x

Fabulous! Love it and love the P's so to speak! ;)

Its funny when you havent seen some one before so you make up in your mind what they look like and then you see them and their not what you pictured in your head. And my mind dosent want to let go of the make belive image. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Its funny when you havent seen some one before so you make up in your mind what they look like and then you see them and their not what you pictured in your head. And my mind dosent want to let go of the make belive image. X

Yeah I look rough!! X

You're a hell of a lot younger than I thought you were! ;)

No! I just didnt know you were were a guy. So had a glam lady pictured in my head lol. X

No! I just didnt know you were were a guy. So had a glam lady pictured in my head lol. X

I do a glam lady at weekends ;) classixuk what you trying to say? ;) x

Love how u took it with matrix in the back ground haha

That colour is amazing blue...wowwwww!
Does it fade quick?x

That colour is amazing blue...wowwwww!
Does it fade quick?x

Washed once and it's still there!! Lol will let you know but I'm guessing it'll fade like sync....or not as mine was knackered and porous! X

Washed once and it's still there!! Lol will let you know but I'm guessing it'll fade like sync....or not as mine was knackered and porous! X

Haha.... Yes I did just read a post to what you do to your barnet ;-) x

Latest posts

Back