Maximist extractor fan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zimzalazoom

Reaction score
Hi

This seems to be a bit cheaper than the others out there, has anybody got this fan unit and what do you think of it? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395074997.088035.jpg

Yes I've had mine for 5 years I do mobile and the filters are washable you wouldn't believe the amount of overspray that gets sucked in which would otherwise be breathed in or land on furniture etc. I highly recommend getting one. Hth

Thank you 😊

How much is it?

I'm mobile too. Is it lightweight? How much are they? Xx

Says on website 174.00 which is cheap un comparison to others ive seen! Xx

Had a look on maximist website. Works out around £220 something like that with vat and delivery. Seems a good price if it does it's job! :) I also wondered as I do some tans from home, I use a shower cubicle in my downstairs bathroom which is only used for my tans, where would you place the extractor in this situation? For mobile it would be at the back of the tent but I can't really put it at the back of the shower cubicle. The overspray gets everywhere! I have a small fan in there and an open window but I need something better long term. Xx

I use this one in my wee tanning room which is tiled and I just sit it on the stand in the corner behind/off to the side of the client. It's a great wee extractor for the price! X

Latest posts

Back