Maximist Pro Evolution TNT help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess O’Shea

Reaction score
So, I purchased the Maximist Pro Evolution TNT a few months back, and when I'm using it, it seems to just stop spraying.

I would be spraying a client and halfway through it's as though the spray nozzle or tube gets clogged and nothing comes out.

I've cleaned it but it hasn't made a difference.

Any advice?

I bought a maximist lite when I first started out and had nothing but trouble with it. Kept cutting out half way through a tan. It really dampened my confidence and I lost potential regular customers. I sent it back and their engineers found a fault in the motor. I now have a hvlp 5008 which is fab!

I bought a maximist lite when I first started out and had nothing but trouble with it. Kept cutting out half way through a tan. It really dampened my confidence and I lost potential regular customers. I sent it back and their engineers found a fault in the motor. I now have a hvlp 5008 which is fab!

Thank you for your reply!
I am thinking of contacting the supplier about it as it is making me worried that is going to cut out regularly with clients!
x

Latest posts

Back