Which spray tanning machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jowilliams2410

Reaction score
Please help and apologies if this have been threaded before, I am about to start spray tanning, haven't done it before, going to book my training in next week, however I am really confused on all the different type of machines. From what I have read on here and on the Internet the maximist pro (helia edition) seems to be favourite. There is also the maximist XL which is a bit cheaper. Can anyone advise which machine works best for them?

Again sorry if this thread has been done before!
Thanks

We have found the MaxiMist XL Helia 2.0 (the newest version with the quick connect hose) the most popular one! The maximist is a proven machine that is easy to use, and maintain, lightweight and perfect for spraytanning, whether you just do the odd one or tanning parties - there is no problem at all. Looking at other threads on here in the past this seems to be the general opinion so you cant really go wrong with it :O))

Hi Jo,
Pro Series Tanning Machine - sold by Vani-T is what i use. I am mobile and in salon, it is great for both, professional salon spray but lightweight enough to be mobile. This machine also has a FANTASTIC spray, with no excess spray. I dont even have to use barrier creams or have an extractor doing tan after tan in the rooms. Vani-t will also train you with the machine so you get the most perfect tan. I sprayed a group of therapist and spray tanners the other week who had a lot more experience than me, however, they had heard about my tanning. I went through how I was taught with Vani-T and they could not believe how much easier it was and how much more natural the tan looked.
I'll be honest i'm not about that FAKE tan look, my clients know that my tans will always look natural even if going really dark.
I truly think this machine makes all the difference.

I use the Maximist. I found that any machine that came from a company seemed to be excessively price. One that looks like a little pig....I just wanted a reliable machine with a proven track record. I paid around £175 plus vat from Suntana and got their free samples with it, and that's all I use now, and the feedback is great!

I have just upgraded from 5008 to new TS50 with helia gun. I love the new gun and think the results are great, it is quieter though not an awful lot in my opinion. I like the hose on the new machine better and the hose clips.
I did find the 5008 has worked really well for me and is still going well I just wanted an upgrade. So either would be a good purchase I just prefer to work with the newer gun. La Tan have some great offers on kits at the minute that are well worth a look x

Thanks everyone for your help, you have convinced me, going to use maximist XL. Suntans have a good deal so going with them. Can't wait!

Latest posts

Back