Maybe a silly question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waxon

Reaction score
So express lashes; no isolation they are just put on top of the lashes and taken of after 2 weeks so they don't cause damage
Can someone tell me why we can't do the same with cluster lashes? Same glue same aftercare same warning about not Infils etc. Are people doing this?

So express lashes; no isolation they are just put on top of the lashes and taken of after 2 weeks so they don't cause damage
Can someone tell me why we can't do the same with cluster lashes? Same glue same aftercare same warning about not Infils etc. Are people doing this?
You cant use the same glue on clusters, the technique is the same, but glue is different x

But why not though? That's what I'm trying to find out? If you can do 1:1 lashes without isolation as long as you remove them after a week (express lashes) why not clusters? The effect is essentially the same isn't it?

I thought It had something to do with the fact cluster lashes have a large bulb and attach to several natural lashes.. where as express lashes are about a 0.20mm thickness so they don't grab to alot of lashes and wiegh less. Could be wrong though x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back