Me and my fake tan disastors!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaH73

Reaction score
Today i have found a miracle!!!!! Hurray!!!! A cheap fake tan that didn't turn orange and didn't go streaky and it only cost me £1.99!!!! :biggrin:

It's called Beautiful Tan and its from Wilkinsons, its a gel one, never tried gel before.

I don't know how many fake tans i have tried over the years Piz Buin, L'oreal Sublime, No.7, 17 tint and tan, Boots Soltan....the list is endless (can you tell i used to work for Boots :o ) I have always exfoliated and moisturised even started applying using one of those mitt things but whenever they came out, after a few hours and usually when i'm out on the town, i'm a streaky orange mess. But not today, no i am a gorgeous light brown instead of lilywhite and my legs will see the sun or more likely the moon and stars tomorrow night!!!

Have also bought FCUK Tan Your Hide Bronzing Gel from Boots as you can see it and just washes off, also has a golden shimmer to it! It was in case this one turned out awful!!!

Have found the spray tans are great as well just couldn't afford the £15 to have one done!!!

We've just started to do tanning at college. We've got the fake bake pack. Pretty good stuff! No streaking, gives a lovely colour and lasts for up to a week!

I normally use st tropez but last year i was in wilkinsons and thought they had started selling it!
They do a copy of the lotion, moisturiser and exfoliator..Bottles are the same - even smells the same but it was £5 for the set - 250ml bottles too.
Bargain!

I use a new tanning lotion called Vita Matrix. You can use it with airbrush, by booth or at home with Vita Matrix Home and Travel.
this is a cosmeceutical tanning lotion. The best ever available on the market.
I use it at Sunsentional tanning salon in Chingford near London.

Latest posts

Back