Medisana 88254 Infrared Lamp For Minx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolesx

Reaction score
hey..

i was advised on here a while ago to get the medisana infrared lamp from amazon to do my minx as it was really hot.

i done this and I LOVE IT lol butttt the bulb died :( and i dont know where i would get a new one?

anyone any help please ?

Nicole xx

I've not had to replace my bulb yet but I assume that the supplier you bought from will have replacement bulbs, just get in touch with them and ask. hth

I have this lamp, also ordered from Amazon. It has a Philips bulb in it. All good electrical shops sell them plus there are tons on Ebay.

Just look on ebay "infrared bulb" you can buy clear one as well. Check the wattage on the old bulb, as you can buy 60, 100 or 250w bulbs.

Is this a good lamp to use for minx? Iv got a different one from that and today I noticed its not as hot as it was previously so think the bulb is almost done! But the supplier I got it from doesnt stock it now and theres no model name etc on it! So Im looking to get a new one!

Is this a good lamp to use for minx? Iv got a different one from that and today I noticed its not as hot as it was previously so think the bulb is almost done! But the supplier I got it from doesnt stock it now and theres no model name etc on it! So Im looking to get a new one!
I've only used it the once but it seems to work fine for Minx. The Minx was well and truly stuck anyway.
I've noticed a few other geeks saying they use the lamp too and really happy with it

Hi Ladies,

The Medisana lamp is perfect for Minx and a hell of allot cheaper then the official lamp. You can find it on Amazon for as little as £19. Anyway I stupidly dropped my lamp by accident the other day and the bulb blew - i've read the earlier posts saying you can get replacement bulbs easily on ebay. This is true but there is a difference as the ones on ebay are domed at the top but the correct bulb is flat at the top. Really long winded way of saying this but I've found the correct bulb from an electrical supplier for £13.

Heres the link - Infrared Lamp, Illuminant Replacement, 150 Watt, only 12,95£.

is there a clear infrared bulb for medisana lamp?

As far as I know Minx never have said you have to use a particular lamp for Minx. There is no official lamp for Minx. They do supply one - that has all the safety features for protecting the public - but no one is twisting your arm to use it - that is up to you.

I will always pay a bit more for the safety of my clients and myself but your ethics are up to you.

Latest posts

Back