Meeting Ex - count down to looking fab!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuicyLucy

Reaction score
I will be going to a party in late April where I will be seeing my ex and all his family and his new family. Haven't seen most of them in 20+ years.

Now I realise that we will all be older, but I just want to look the best I can (shallow, I know).

So what are your best beauty tips? I have a few weeks to put them into practice.

My main problem is puffy eye lids and under eye bags.

Help!

Oh, that sounds exciting!

Have you tried Eye slices? I really like them.

I would find that a nightmare depending which ex lol! But I would make sure tan, lashes & nails (hands & feet) are perfect. Hair done at the salon. A fabulous new outfit. But most of all walk with your head held high and be at your most fabulous confident best.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you had your colours analysed? There is still time to book in with a Colour me beautiful consultant to see which colours are your best and they also include make up in your session. This can take years off you and make you look radiant (trying not to sound like the Fast Show characters!)

People tend to comment on how well you look when you are wearing your best colours and it's always nice to feel confident in what you are wearing at a party. If you havn't found an outfit yet you could take your wallet of colours you will get to somewhere like John Lewis and book a personal shopping experience using them.

Facial!!! Feel good factor. Lashes....just to bat them at him...when hes not looking! What else....spanx...bloody love this stuff! xoxo

Ohh pure fantasy of mine to meet my ex looking a million dollars 😜a big bouncy blow dry !! They work wonders xx

Definetley a big and bouncy blow out! For me it would be a killer pair of heels and some lashes!

Drink loads of water every day, this woman online put a picture of her face up after switching to water and she had lost all puffiness and she looked loads younger, but some bottles and carry it around with and drink it throughout the day! You don't have to give up your normal drinks, just add the water to it. Xxx

Get an Obagi Blue Radiance Peel. Absolutely amazing and only 4-5 days recovery as it is not as strong as the full chemical peel. Def recommend.

Thanks everyone, I will start drinking the water and buy some Eye Slices. To scared to go down the peel route and I can't take a few days off work to recover. Also, I'm trying to do this glam up in a way my current hubby won't notice that I'm doing it (you know why) :D:D

Brows, nails and hair will certainly be done.

Latest posts

Back