Meisheng eyelash perming kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyQueen88

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used this kit? I'm confused by the colours of the bottles and there are no labels on them like 'perming' or 'fixing' lotion it just says 'eyelash wave lotion' on each one? There's instructions but it says 'apply no1 to the lashes' and then no2 and it also says to use glue to help but there doesn't seem to be any glue in the box!?
Here's a pic

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352218745.011945.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352218745.011945.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 697
I would get back on to your supplier or the distributor and get full details on this, maybe ask for the MSDS sheets regarding these products as well.

I've tried but its all in bloody Chinese!? I've got a client in first thing tomorrow and I haven't got time to go to Sally's either - stress!! That's the last time I buy online :(

The pink is the perm lotion, the white is fixing lotion the yellow is nourishing lotion and the clear is cleansing lotion - havent used then myself get my perm stuff from lashbase..
Let us know how u get on!

Thanks hun!
I'm going to improvise and use false eyelash glue so hope it goes well! X

It went really well thanks! Did it in the order that you said and I was all fine :) I would have used a bigger curler on her though as they were very curly and the pack only came with one size but she was happy :)

thats great!!
I dont like the rods from sallys tho..

Thanks hun - it's nice helpful people like you that are the reason I love this site! X

Latest posts

Back