Melbourne Australia Geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouboutinLover

Reaction score
Hi there :)

I have a lovely client who is emigrating to Lysterfield in Melbourne. She has been a client of mine for a few years and wears Young Nails Acrylic Extensions successfully. I would love to be able to point her in the right direction of a reliable technician as she wasn't very happy with a set she had done at an NSS salon the last time she visited and does not like e-files for this reason.

I'm gutted to lose her as she is so lovely and we have such fun doing her nails - be warned she loves all this bling so be prepared for some serious nail art fun. I've posted some pics of the sort of things I've done on her.

Please do let me know if you are working in the area so I can pass on your details to her :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407970205.592709.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407970213.709268.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407970221.092808.jpg

Pity she isnt on the other side of the city! Sharonna at sterling nails and beauty in point cook is amazing and does this kind of work!

I can send the link through for you if you would like, even though she may not want to travel might be worth a look! :)

I don't know the size of Melbourne - I'm assuming it's pretty big from what you've said! Any idea 'how far' away she is from Lysterfield? If you could send me a link that would really helpful thank you Hun :)

Map says 50 minutes using tolls but it would be absolutely worth going there if she does not find someone else reputable, will pm you a link shortly

Is there no one based in Melbourne to help? :-(

I'm a hair in Melbourne and my teacher always has the most amazing nails, similar to these. I'll ask the name of the tech she uses when I go in on Sat for class :) I'm fairly sure she mentioned the tech was based in the CBD.

Hair student* sorry my iPhone loves auto correct a bit too much lol

Hi I am quite close to Lysterfield! The only problem is that I am only just training in YN at the moment. I do however use CND Shellac and can do sculpting gel overlays. I would be happy to do those for her and I love nail art. I will need a model for my YN extension training so please point her in my direction!

www.facebook.com/pinkieperfectnailsbyjess

Sent from my LG-D855 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back