Members pic thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes they are! You might feel more comfortable in the other thread where we're all posting our pics. This one seems to be strictly for the super models.

Really? I'm sorry you feel that way but I can assure you I have my insecurities just like everyone else- I have a chubby face- eyes that go into my head far to much, but you know what- I know I'm beautiful on the inside and that's the main thing- this thread was created as a bit of fun that's all x

This is me :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391722820.149718.jpg

Really? I'm sorry you feel that way but I can assure you I have my insecurities just like everyone else- I have a chubby face- eyes that go into my head far to much, but you know what- I know I'm beautiful on the inside and that's the main thing- this thread was created as a bit of fun that's all x

I think you took my comment the wrong way! It was meant as a compliment. ToniCJ's thread is fun too. Come and take a look. :D

Me with some drag queens... I'll let you decide which one is me :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1391723333604.jpg
    1391723333604.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 444
Me with some drag queens... I'll let you decide which one is me :)

You look beautiful with blonde hair and drawn on high arch brows haha ;) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't think she meant it like that at all hun. I think it's because I said everyone was so pretty so I'm not posting my pic and tge thread MM was referring to is other pics, some quite amusing ;) xxx

You look beautiful with blonde hair and drawn on high arch brows haha ;) xx

Took me ages to get them right :p

I made sure I chose the best pic hehe I'm sure my hair in a bun in a scraggy dressing gown wouldn't cut the mustard :p xx

He looks like the guy off Emmerdale! I don't watch it so dont know his name.

I don't either. He gets told he looks like Damon off the vampire diaries when his hair is longer. He's a rock singer and very drunk at a gig on that pic lol he hates it x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I think you took my comment the wrong way! It was meant as a compliment. ToniCJ's thread is fun too. Come and take a look. :D

Ah ok sorry I just didn't want to possibly make anyone feel bad- thanks for clarifying xx

He looks like the guy off Emmerdale! I don't watch it so dont know his name.

I thought exactly the same ..... His names Andy isn't it ?? He's just like him :)

Laura xx

I thought exactly the same ..... His names Andy isn't it ?? He's just like him :)

Laura xx

Yep Andy and I thought the same. Good catch ;) x

We should start a show us your other half thread ! 😝

Laura x

Ha ha ha ha you lot crack me up !!!

Be honest will you !!!

Now don't get jelous but here's mine :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391794543.868083.jpg

He he he I WISH!!!

Here's my other half ;-)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391794735.256573.jpg

image.jpg