Men's highlights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shereehair

Reaction score
Hi guys I have a client tomorrow he has a top knot and the bit he ties up he wants highlights through I am going to use foils but shall I use the brick layer technique so we dont get stripes
Thanks in advance xxx

I would definatly bricklay but start with foils around the hairline/parting, then next section take horseshoe/circular sections working up the head until there is only a small section left on the top, which I would work diagonally across. Have a look at this video for backcombing the sections to make it more lived in:

Definitely, don't go near the roots..... keep it subtle.;)

I would definatly bricklay but start with foils around the hairline/parting, then next section take horseshoe/circular sections working up the head until there is only a small section left on the top, which I would work diagonally across. Have a look at this video for backcombing the sections to make it more lived in:

It's is only the Mohawk section that he wants doing because he has a top knot he wears it up all the time. I might just copy how the video shown me to go the Mohawk section...

Latest posts

Back