Mens Manicures - Products!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharong

Reaction score
Hiya all

Just wondering if any of you know where i can get some good men products for manicures and pedicures.

I want to introduce mens manicures and pedicures to my services but all the products i seem to find are more geared towards women (with nice smells).

Thanks

Hope you all well

Sharon x

I dont see any problem with using the same manicure products you use for your female clients - depending on what fragrance they are obviously LOL. Whenever I have a gents manicure to do, I use either Scentsations Birch and Mint or the Lavender and Jojoba - they both seem to suit the gents.

EZ Flow Spa Elements are pitched as unisex products. I've only just ordered mine so can't really comment on them but I'm sure someone else can!!

I tend to use the solar drench for male manicures and quite often the spa manicure. The solar drench smells of sweet almonds and the crystals in the one step manicure are great for exfoliating the rough handed men (ooeer listen to me lol) and the spa manicure has a citrus smell, not as intense a smell as the solar drench but also very moisturising. With the ammount of men looking after themselves more these days, I think its more important to get a better end result from your manicure than to worry about the smell being too perfumed. I always find them saying mmm that reminds me of marzipan or cherry bakewells.
David

nails@42ndstreet said:
EZ Flow Spa Elements are pitched as unisex products. I've only just ordered mine so can't really comment on them but I'm sure someone else can!!

I used my new EZFlow Spa Elements just 5 minutes ago :eek: I must say they are fab :green: The scents are more unisex than the Creative Spa Manicure - the EZFlow Buttermint Buffing cream is yummy - it smells like Murry Mints :biggrin:

Nailtiques Avocado foot cream is very unisex, plus use Nails For Males by Orly, this is a matt finish treatment product to help condition the nails - makes them feel that they havent missed the whole polish part.

My husband uses the Cucumber and Aloe ? scentsations - he is a mechanical engineer so deffo wouldn't go for anything 'girly'... he even has a small bottle in his car !!!

Latest posts

Back