Mens stocking fillers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lbrownx

Reaction score
So I have brought my boyfriend the new ps4 for Xmas but want to get a few extra bits and bobs for him but not sure what? What have you all got your boyfriends for Xmas?

Up to now he's got 2 caps, grand theft auto 5, chocolates and alcohol. Haven't got a clue what else to get him he's so awkward!! Said he doesn't want clothes as he's always at work and still got new shirts he hasn't worn, doesn't want dvds as he watches things online, got enough aftershave etc. Why are men so difficult? Lol xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

Sweets, dvds, itunes gift card

Arghhhhhh men are so difficult!!!!!

A pair of legs would be great stocking fillers :lol:

Skin care, slippers, wallet, PJs... My boyfriend was the least likely person to wear PJs til I bought him some CK ones. Boxers, socks, sweets, DVDs, Nandos voucher lol.

Xx

I know men are a nuisance lol. I make my boyfriend tell me what he wants lol.

If youve just got the PS4, as long as you havent got it free with a bundle.. What about Playstation Plus?
Also vouchers for GAME, a new wallet, phone case, clothes, keyring, itunes/android gift card for apps etc. My fiance loves his sweets so thats a easy stocking filler.

Great ideas, men are PITA with presents, iTunes vouchers, novelty boxers, socks, poof juice, like the nandos voucher and wallet ideas :green:

A bit of rough! Fabulous present for men and women!

A bit of rough! Fabulous present for men and women!

A bit of rough could well be the result if there's a pair of legs in those stockings ch-ela :lol:

I do silly bits just for stockings, so far I've got novelty boxers, a little plastic soppy credit card thingy to keep in his wallet, novelty mini dice ;-) miniature bottle of vodka with can of redbull, microwaveable hand warmers, a voucher for ann summers <winks> and a metal bullet keyring (he clay pigeon shoots) although I did decline the amusing offer when the counter guy jokingly asked if I wanted his name engraved on the bullet lol, he can be a pain but he not that bad :)

Willy warmer is a great novelty gift lol!!! X

I've got my OH some tattoo hours, CK PJ's, an Adidas rucksack, a phone case (I ended up giving this to him oops!) & 3 of those Wonka big chocolate bars (one of each variety!) as stocking fillers :) hth

Ooh - ck stuff is popular here isn't it? Where do I get ck pj's please? &#128522;

I got my OH a bottle of creed last year, pricey but worth it! He loves it - me too! &#128522;

CK pjs are cheaper in TK maxx, but also house of fraser has them xx

I've got my boyfriend a super car driving experience :) gets to drive 2 cars from a choice of 13. Buyagift.com xx

Last year I got my boyfriend a willy warmer an ring for *** bell haha woohoo!

This year his got a wii, games, the hangover trilogy, alex ferguson book, boxers, socks, a onesie, little mini alcohol, shoes and can't think what else! X

Latest posts

Back