Mercia wax heater 1000cc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachey

Reaction score
Hey geeks! I'm just getting back into waxing after qualifying just over a year ago.. And I have completely forgot ( I no, stupid me) what setting my wax heater should be on!!! Does anyone else have this heater? Would you be able to share with me what number I should have the temp on? I am using perron rigot wax, want to heat it up to decant it into another tin... Do you complete empty the tin of all the wax or half way? Sorry if I'm being a lil silly! Brain has gone completely blank!!!

Im not familiar with that wax heater so not sure of the settings, you may need to play around with the temperature to get it right.

If its 1000cc the PR tins should fit directly in the heater okay and if you want to use the bucket with the scraper bar just lift out one side of the bar and drop the tin inside then reposition the bar across the top. Saves you having to heat and decant.. Hope that makes sense..

Jack

Thanks for your reply. :). Anyone else ??

Hey geeks! I'm just getting back into waxing after qualifying just over a year ago.. And I have completely forgot ( I no, stupid me) what setting my wax heater should be on!!! Does anyone else have this heater? Would you be able to share with me what number I should have the temp on? I am using perron rigot wax, want to heat it up to decant it into another tin... Do you complete empty the tin of all the wax or half way? Sorry if I'm being a lil silly! Brain has gone completely blank!!!

Sorry if this sounds rude but surely you have your notes from college??

Yeah I have my notes from college. But it's the wax heater instructions I need ...( which I have conveniently misplaced ) lol. It's just a dial from 1-6 and was just wondering if anyone else had this heater and what number it works best on...

Hiya fellow geek,

I have this wax heater ... I think it would greatly depend on what wax you're planning to use and also, if it hasn't been used in a while it would need to pat tested to ensure its still working correctly?? That's what I would do of I was unsure on equipment xx

Yeah I have my notes from college. But it's the wax heater instructions I need ...( which I have conveniently misplaced ) lol. It's just a dial from 1-6 and was just wondering if anyone else had this heater and what number it works best on...

Well you should do a patch test before you use it on a client as you will find the less wax in the pot the lower the heating time and temp.

New lesson write it down and keep it safe 😉

Lol! Thanks geeks, all written down and put away in a safe place! 😉

Generally I put my cristal ocean on about 4/5 and euroblond on about 3/4. But pat test it first and play about with it a bit x

Latest posts

Back