Metal files

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaynine

Reaction score
Is there actually anything wrong with using them? I don't mean on a client but personal use? I heard somewhere that they were bad but I have a very fine one that I quite like. :|
What dose everyone else think on them?

Never even tried them, I like my files, they sanitise, have flexability etc, I'll save metal files for metal work :confused:

My Dad used to have one of these nail files years ago, it lasted him forever. He loved it. It was a metal file esspecially for nails, with a nice handle. I havent seen them for years and I have no idea if they are ok or not. Am guessing if they can be sanitised then yeah. Also its for your own use then thats up to you. Maybe someone more in the know can fill us in and let us know if there is acually anything wrong with using them.

Last edited:
Never even tried them, I like my files, they sanitise, have flexability etc, I'll save metal files for metal work :confused:

Metal nail files just to clarify.

HEHE I knew what you ment as like I said Dad had one, but I guess to some it could have read strange. :) Imagine getting your carpentry file out 'come 'ere'!

HEHE I knew what you ment as like I said Dad had one, but I guess to some it could have read strange. :) Imagine getting your carpentry file out 'come 'ere'!
:lol:
I haven't ever seen them being sold anywhere, so there must be a reason.

i havent seen one of them around for years, my nana had one, it had a blue handle and she used to change the channel on the tele with it, we all used to think that one day she'd get electrocuted with it! (long before the days of the remote control)..........

Latest posts

Back