Mica powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, what does everyone call their shellac mica nails? There were a couple of people saying what they decided to call it but I'd love to know what everyone does? I mean glitter nails = rock star nails etc mica = ??? What do ya all think? Mica is sooo pretty!!!!

Just purchased some mica powders/pigments! Can't wait for them to arrive!
X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389880688.945613.jpg

I'm in love!!! Also bought loads of glitters! Clients will love these!

Been playing today! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389886464.272283.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389886477.429548.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389886510.627122.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389886536.690057.jpg

Got mine yesterday and I'm so impressed. Going to get a black and a white too. It's made lovely blue tips on my nails.

Okay received mine yesterday and these are my first attempts!honest opinion?ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390164624.237385.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390164638.132211.jpg

Bright neons..ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390203849.180832.jpg

Lovely colours. Where are they from? Are they burnished into creme puff?

From the colour shack on flebay. Was recommended via a harmony geek. It's burnished it to Arctic Freeze.

I found they last longer when you mix it into a paste and then painting on with a brush. :)

From the colour shack on flebay. Was recommended via a harmony geek. It's burnished it to Arctic Freeze.

I found they last longer when you mix it into a paste and then painting on with a brush. :)

Mix into a paste? With the gel?can u let me know,have bought some and they a lot lighter on my samples even tho they are over arctic freeze:-(

Mix into a paste? With the gel?can u let me know,have bought some and they a lot lighter on my samples even tho they are over arctic freeze:-(

Put a blob of arctic freeze on a small bit of foil, then add a little bit of the powder and mix together using a cocktail stick. It forms a paste and then paint that on using a standard brush. Try little princess in this way too. And make sure you really brush it in to the sticky layer, and you wipe off any loose powder. Hth.

Love them :) I have tried a few mixes. Where did you get yours from? I have seen a lot of people talk about Ebay.. xx

Put a blob of arctic freeze on a small bit of foil, then add a little bit of the powder and mix together using a cocktail stick. It forms a paste and then paint that on using a standard brush. Try little princess in this way too. And make sure you really brush it in to the sticky layer, and you wipe off any loose powder. Hth.

Thanks

The sticky layer of the base coat or do you put a coat of colour on before you brush the gel mixture on? x

The sticky layer of the base coat or do you put a coat of colour on before you brush the gel mixture on? x

Do all your prep, ph bond, foundation, cure, arctic freeze, cure, create mixture and brush on, cure, TIO, cure and cleanse.

I experimented a lot this week and found brushing it in to the sticky layer, didn't last very long at all. By making a paste it seems to provide better coverage and lasts longer.

Hth x

I tried these the other day and seemed fine. Until I washed my hands and one of my nails went like all crinkly and bubbled but as soon as I dried my hands it was fine :s any reason for this?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back