Micro bead maintenance?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
For my clients micro bead maintanence every 6-8 weeks i was taught too just unclamp the micro bead push it up and then clamp again.
If some had slipped a lot more I would remove and reapply.

On the second maintenance I remove them all, brush out the shedded hair and reapply with new beads.

Is everyone the same or do people do it differently? As a client has said her old hair extensionist would always remove them all and re apply instead of pushing them up

Hi everyone,
For my clients micro bead maintanence every 6-8 weeks i was taught too just unclamp the micro bead push it up and then clamp again.
If some had slipped a lot more I would remove and reapply.

On the second maintenance I remove them all, brush out the shedded hair and reapply with new beads.

Is everyone the same or do people do it differently? As a client has said her old hair extensionist would always remove them all and re apply instead of pushing them up

boost -- need to know aswell. just done a maintenance session and takes ages

Always replace the ring.. think it's definitely a bit of a rip off if you just use the same rings.. no where near as strong and usually looks tatty

I attended another extension course and they said to always remove the ring, brush out the shedded hair and reapply with new bead :)

I always replace the ring like colourboy says it does look tatty and it doesn't last as long, xx

Wonderful
That's what I done yesterday however took me 2.5 hours :-0

Wonderful
That's what I done yesterday however took me 2.5 hours :-0
Yes unfortunatly they do take a while, it takes me anywhere between 1-3 hours depending on how many they have, matting etc.

Latest posts

Back