Micro loop extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColourBoy

Reaction score
Hey!

So I'm doing my extension course on Monday.. And been getting some small bundles of hair from suppliers to try out the hair. These are the first ones from SJK and I ordered Micro Loop extensions thinking that basically they'd be stick tips to be used with micro loops.. But they've actually got the micro loops already on them?
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1441224537.882562.jpg

Can anyone explain how they work?

Also I ordered the lightest blonde as everyone says they're always the worst for condition so I thought it would be a good test. And they're considerably thinner on the ends.. They are 26" but they're also Krystal which is their top end range. (Got them upgraded for free from the cheapest ones!) and I'm wondering if that's normal? And if it's not, can anyone recommend a range for the best light blondes?

Thank you [emoji18]

Put the hair in the loop then see that little tab thing? Pull it and it'll pull the loop, along with the hair, through the micro ring!

Also, sjk say their hair isn't double drawn past 20" so that'll be why its thinner on the ends!

Micro loops are a cheaper version of stick tips and micro rings I've tried them and find they slide easier than doing them yourself and its a pain when it comes to maintenance
I don't like the Indra of 2 rings as they will be even more bulkier in their head than normal micro rings although I suppose you could slide one off

Thanks guys! It's stick tips I need then [emoji23] sounds like too much hassle

I only use double beads. They hold super well. I just open the beads and slide them back up then. Very handy.

Latest posts

Back