Micro Mist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkatiex

Reaction score
Hi all,

This is my first 'geek' post but I have been reading for a few months now!

I have just completed the Sienna X training (which by the way I thought was fab!).

I have purchased a Micro Mist machine as I am very new to the beauty industry (I work full time in London as a PA) and am just starting off spraying family, friends and friends of friends. I know this machine isn't designed for spraying many tans at a time but just wondered if anyone had used this and how many they were able to do before it blows up!!

I know I would need to leave it to cool down between sprays....but how long roughly do you reckon?

Thanks so much in advance! :biggrin:

I have the same tan machine and ive done quite a few tans now and mine is still fine. I only ever do a few tans at a time though havnt done loads at a time The only problem i have had is it leaks when i am spraying and drips all over the floor I rang sienna x and got a replacment seal and still leaks they have been really good and told me to post it back to them and they will try and fix it or send me a brand new one if they cant they also refund ur postage.

Thanks so much! I did notice some drips the last time i used it but assumed I had just not tightened it up properly! Am doing another one tonight so I'll keep an eye on it. I put a towel outside the tent on the floor anyway so it will catch all the drips.

Hiya! I have the same machine and with Sienna-x and have done 9 tans within 3 hours and every tan was perfect! Mine doesn't drip though, it might have done once but I tightened it and it was fine! :) xx

Latest posts

Back