Micro rings, copper tubes, silicone or non-siliconed lined?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucyjade1

Reaction score
Hii :)

Lately I've been trailing a few new products and wondered which is your personal preference on the above ??

I started with standard silicone micro rings but I'm liking the copper tubes at the moment :) xx

Did my 1st copper tubes today trialled some on my sister only 25 strands and I really liked them. I tried non silicone and a few silicone ones in back and to be honest I preferred the non silicone as they were more discreet, the silicone ones when I pinched them had the silicone showing and looked bulkier but I've only done them today so will know more in 4-6 weeks time how they are. They felt more secure tho than micro rings 😊

Did my 1st copper tubes today trialled some on my sister only 25 strands and I really liked them. I tried non silicone and a few silicone ones in back and to be honest I preferred the non silicone as they were more discreet, the silicone ones when I pinched them had the silicone showing and looked bulkier but I've only done them today so will know more in 4-6 weeks time how they are. They felt more secure tho than micro rings 😊

Are you trained in copper tubes? I was having a look at studio 58s new mini lox and fancy the look of them but don't know if I need seperate training?xx

Are you trained in copper tubes? I was having a look at studio 58s new mini lox and fancy the look of them but don't know if I need seperate training?xx

No hun x

If you squeeze middle top then bottom it stops silicone popping out :) xx

If you squeeze middle top then bottom it stops silicone popping out :) xx

Yes I was doing that but just seemed like their was a lot of silicone in the tube. Much preferred the non silicone.
I'm not trained in them but am with micro loop and they seemed the same just using a different type of ring. Just trialling them at the mo on friends and family before I start doing them

Copper tubes are the same application method as micro rings, so you wont need any additional training if you have already been trained in micro rings. The only difference when apply copper tubes is you need to pay particular attention to ensuring you have squeezed the tube both in the middle and down the sides for a nice secure fit. You will also find it easy to use a long pulling need rather than a short one that is normally used with micro rings as you will be able to fit more on and reload it less, which will save you some time.

Kind Regards
Amy
Customer Services Administrator

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back