Micro rings vs mini locks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlottez1994

Reaction score
Previously in the past I've had both micro rings and nano rings which I found both great! I don't know much about any other methods but I keep hearing about mini locks and easi locks.
What's the difference between them both?
Are they the same thing?
And what's the difference between them and the micro/Nanos?
From what I've found on the internet it just says that they're flatter... Is that all?

TIA xxx

Mini locks are a lot smaller then micro rings, less bulky, lay flat to the head
Nano rings have the small bead but they still have the bond on them, mini locks the bond is small and goes inside the mini locks so you can't see it.
Mini locks you can put more natural hair through the bead then you can with a nano ring so safer for the hair
:) x

Thanks Maisie for replying but I don't understand what you mean by nano rings still have the bond on them and mini locks the bond goes inside? Sorry for being slow [emoji85] xx

Thanks Maisie for replying but I don't understand what you mean by nano rings still have the bond on them and mini locks the bond goes inside? Sorry for being slow [emoji85] xx
IMG_0536.JPG

IMG_0537.JPG

Took the pics of google as a example, can u see then nanos the first pic has a big bond , second pic is mini locks and u can't see any bond because it's inside the lock xx

Yes I see it now! Thank you xx

Mini locks are fab.

Latest posts

Back