Micro weft extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rubygrace92

Reaction score
i am trained in La weave and nano rings , I want to practise the micro weft method. When adding the weft I would double it over for extra thickness and less rows on an La weave .
Can I do the same on a micro weft ? If I do double the weft up do I have to sew it together before attaching with micro rings ? Or can I secure weft in place to the head and just double it over then attach with rings, I am just thinking of saving time if I don't sew the weft together when doubling it up.

I hope this makes sense !

i am trained in La weave and nano rings , I want to practise the micro weft method. When adding the weft I would double it over for extra thickness and less rows on an La weave .
Can I do the same on a micro weft ? If I do double the weft up do I have to sew it together before attaching with micro rings ? Or can I secure weft in place to the head and just double it over then attach with rings, I am just thinking of saving time if I don't sew the weft together when doubling it up.

I hope this makes sense !
Never sew the wefts together I just double it up and they stay together by the micro rings iv never had an issue other people may do it a different way xxx

Latest posts

Back