Micro wefts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenbeats

Reaction score
Hi there I'm new I have recently just done my hair extension training and I have been practising on friends and family with belong hair now this hair feels amazing .... For about a week :( it turns thin and frizzy I am looking for a supplier who has good quality and lengths upto 26 inch double drawn that us not silicone dipped as I fear belong hair is please help !!!!

I've been using belong as my budget range for 18 months and never had a problem? Some of my clients get 4 months.
Try angel remy hun the hair is gorgeous and not too much different price wise x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Must just be a bad batch I've done 8 heads of it and had one complaint but she had died and cut it herself and it's gone thin throughout and thick on bottoms I've looked for angel hair do you have a link Hun I'm getting loads of different sites xx

Aww they only do upto 20 inch I need 26 I think I'm going to have to stick with belonghair :( there in my price range as I've just started out angel remy is a bit expensive at double the price x

You get 30% off hun when you register trade. Which makes it not that much more. I brought it in as my mid range. I'm same area as you so know what people are like with budgets lol they want the best for nothing! X

Yeah I've just booked my first paying customer paying more then 20 quid haha I'm going to apply for trade with them then :) xx

Give me a shout if you ever need any help chick x

Latest posts

Back