Microblading beginner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alana cairns

Reaction score
I'm really hooping someone will have some advice for me. I start my microblading course on the 24yh of July but I'm starting to freak out a little over how to get clients,there are so many people now offering this treatment and as a newbie I'm slightly concerned that I'll struggle to gain a client base. Does anyone have any advice on how they built up a client base with this as it is a big deal tattooing people's faces and it's not something people take a chance with.

I'm really hooping someone will have some advice for me. I start my microblading course on the 24yh of July but I'm starting to freak out a little over how to get clients,there are so many people now offering this treatment and as a newbie I'm slightly concerned that I'll struggle to gain a client base. Does anyone have any advice on how they built up a client base with this as it is a big deal tattooing people's faces and it's not something people take a chance with.
Anybody at all??

I would do a offer and say it's to build your portfolio , when I first started I did that and charged quite a low price . I did the first couple of people for free and put there pictures on my Facebook page along with the offer . Also practice on the skins you can get also to improve your confidence xx

I would do a offer and say it's to build your portfolio , when I first started I did that and charged quite a low price . I did the first couple of people for free and put there pictures on my Facebook page along with the offer . Also practice on the skins you can get also to improve your confidence xx
Alana speak to your training provider, in sure they should be happy to help and give advice on building clients x

Latest posts

Back