Microblading training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luscious Lashes uk

Reaction score
Hi all! I've finally decided to take a microblading course and unsure of who to go with as there is so many! Can anybody suggest a good microblading course, I've heard so many horror stories about people's training and want to make sure I don't waste my money!

I've been looking at everlasting brows & Phi brows has anyone been with them?

Thanks in adnvance!

Hi all! I've finally decided to take a microblading course and unsure of who to go with as there is so many! Can anybody suggest a good microblading course, I've heard so many horror stories about people's training and want to make sure I don't waste my money!

I've been looking at everlasting brows & Phi brows has anyone been with them?

Thanks in adnvance!

Hiya hun ive just completed mine with cosmetic couture in salford quays, an amazing course even did the new ACT FAST course, i did first aid training and have a online chemist to buy all the products from, im also vtct endorsed and on the ARA register. i dealt with a girl called leanne at 01618323236.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya hun ive just completed mine with cosmetic couture in salford quays, an amazing course even did the new ACT FAST course, i did first aid training and have a online chemist to buy all the products from, im also vtct endorsed and on the ARA register. i dealt with a girl called leanne at 01618323236.

I'll have a look at them thank you! How much did you pay for your course if you don't mind me asking?

I'll have a look at them thank you! How much did you pay for your course if you don't mind me asking?

hiya. no i dont mind at all. i did everything with them/ spmu and microblading inc ACT FAST.
spmu is £4000 plus vat, Microblading was 2.5k but i got it on offer at 2k plus vat.
i got my kits, ARA register, 1st aid trainin, online chemist, VTCT certificate, council approved and really good training seriously couldnt of asked for a better training course.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back