Microblading training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bboop1984

Reaction score
Hi I’m looking into training in microblading in the future and was interested in Phi. Does anyone have experience in this?

Also I had learnt that a new level vctc 4 has come into effect but when I contacted a couple of course providers I found the training costs for this course to be so high compared to in house certificates.

Can anyone give me some advice please? Just not sure the best way to move forwards in this.

I’m currently level nvq 2 beauty with level 3 itec anatomy and physiology
Many thanks

Hi,

I am a training provider which includes Microblading. I would advice looking in to this in great detail. Phi are one of the pioneers in the treatment but training providers may be able to offer small group training at a more affordable but no less quality on the delivery. Hope this helps

Thank you much apreciated ! Do you train vtct level 4?

No problem! As we are new it is in the pipe line as I have taught City and Guilds and VTCT beauty qualifications. The courses are accredited with ABT so all insurable. You will love Microblading it’s so challenging but really satisfying!

You can do the microblading course and then upgrade to level 4. Before you do the course make sure you are getting a fully accredited certificate so you can get insured. where do you live?

Latest posts

Back