Microblading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkshell_nails

Reaction score
Hi, I'm after any advice on microblading. I really like the look of this, and am considering training in this. Are the results as long lasting as normal tattoo method......do i have to take any further brow training courses, like hd brows or similar......
and who do you think is the best training provider......thanks in advance guys xxx

Hi, I am a trainer in microblading for nearly 2 years in UK. You really need a good A&P pre-requisite and 3 day training working fully supervised on models. bare face beauty limited
You will find after training it is a rollercoaster ride in term of retention etc and the variety of clients. It is a tattoo however there is less pigment implanted into the skin than traditional tattoo and not as deep but can in theory last 3-5 years..... In practice this can be a lot lot less as there are lots of factors that influence how long the pigment stays in the skin and you need to be able to explain this to your clients.

Latest posts

Back